Caregiver Payment Dates
FYI - Caregiver Board payments are made one month in arrears. So, a caregiver who has a child placed in June will receive payment in July for the June per diem owed.
Pittsburgh Office - Please see below for the payment schedule for September through December 2017...
- September EFT Board payments will be available on Friday, October 20 and checks will be mailed on Friday, October 20
- October EFT Board payments will be available on Tuesday, November 21 and checks will be mailed on Monday, November 20
- November EFT Board payments will be available on Thursday, December 21 and checks will be mailed on Thursday, December 21
Philadelphia Offfice - Payment schedule is the same every month
- EFT Board payments are paid on the 13th of each month and checks are also mailed on the 13th
EFT = Electronic Funds Transfer or Direct Deposit
National Kinship Review - Newsletter Archives!
- Volume 1: Issue 14 - November 2018 - National Adoption Month: Adoption in Kinship Care
- Volume 1: Issue 13 - October 2018 - Public_Private Partnerships: At Work for Kinship Families
- Volume 1: Issue 12 - September 2018 -National Kinship Care Month: The Journey Forward
- Volume 1: Issue 11 - August 2018 - Strong Ties that Bind: Connecting Community and KinStrong Ties that Bind: Connecting Community and Kin
- Volume 1: Issue 10 - July 2018 - Current Immigration Crisis and America’s Legacy of Punishing Poor Black and Brown Children
- Volume 1: Issue 9 - June 2018 - Mental Health Care: Strengthening Children and Families for the Journey
- Volume 1 :Issue 8 - April 2018 - National Child Abuse Prevention Month Protecting our Children,Strengthening Families
- Volume 1 :Issue 7 - March 2018 - Making Wellness and Work-Life Balance Intentional, Not an Option
- Volume 1 :Issue 6 - February 2018 - Every Student Succeeds Act: Finding Hope and Needed Provisions for Students in Kinship-Foster Care
- Volume 1 :Issue 5 - January 2018 - Across the Nation, Kinship Navigators Continue to Make a Difference
- Volume 1 :Issue 4 - December 2017 - a-KIN-formative 2017: Highlighting a National View on Kinship Care
- Volume 1 :Issue 3 - November 2017 - Value the Family: A Prescription for a Nation in Crisis
- Volume 1 :Issue 2 - October 2017 - Being on the Home TEEM: Using Touchpoints in a Family Service Model for Kinship Care
- Volume 1 :Issue 1 - September 2017 - Kinship Care: Changing a Month of Awareness to a Daily Moral Imperative!